- at least 16 channels with 4 band parametric E.Q.
- 2 pre-fader aux-sends (to be used as monitor sends) and 3 or more post-fader aux-sends (to be used as effect-sends)
- 4 individual main outputs. (to be used as outputs for the stacks)
- possibility on the channel to route independently to one or more of the individual outputs
- insert possibility on all channels, main-outputs and aux-sends
- 1 stereo compressor, prefarably Behringer or DBX
- 1 Lexicon PCM-70 or PCM-80
- 2 timesYamaha SPX-900
- 6 times 31-band graphic E.Q. preferably Apex or Klark Teknik (one for each stack and one for each monitor)
- Quadro PA. system
- 4 way active
- preferably EAW, Martin Audio F-2 or Meyer Sound
- preferably Crest Audio, Amcron or Carver amplifiers
- 3 kW each stack thus 4 times 3 = 12 kW total
- 2 wedges with 15" woofer and 1 1/2" horn for example Martin
- each with separate 500-700 watt amplifier (each wedge is a separate group)
- signal, speaker and power cableing with ground-leakage switches
- separate power for sound & light
- 12 additional 12 meter XLR-signal cables for sensorcabling
4 times 6-bar with 6 500w 220v Aircrafts.
4 times 6 bar with 6 500w 110/200v PAR-64 medium.
Lee (and Rosco) Filters.
floor-stands, stands, mounting material.
12 or 18 channel Dimmer System with a capacity for each channel of 2000 Watt.
1 suitable 12 or 18 channel programmable light desk.
There should be enough power available that all the Lights can be turned on 100% at the same time. (24 kW = 3 x 36 A) 3 x 32 should be enough