The Sensorband performs in such a way that each of the three musicians has his
own stereo P.A. system and a stereo monitorsystem (all preferably controlled from one mixingdesk).
- at least 16 channels with 4 band parametric E.Q.
- 6 pre-fader aux-sends (to be used as monitor sends) and 2 or more post-fader aux-sends (to be used as effect-sends)
- 6 sub-group outputs or 4 sub-group outputs and a stereo(mix) output with the possibility on the channel to route independently to the subgroups and the mix output (to be used as the 6 main outputs to the stacks).
- insert possibility on all channels, main-outputs and aux-sends
- 4 x stereo compressor, preferably Behringer or DBX
- 1 Lexicon PCM-70 or PCM-80
- 1 Yamaha SPX-900
- 12 x 31-band graphic E.Q., preferably Apex or Klark Teknik (one for each stack and one for each monitor).
-3 times stereo PA. system (hexaphonic)
- 4 way active
- preferably EAW, Martin Audio F-2 or Meyer Sound
- preferably Crest Audio, Amcron or Carver amplifiers
- 3 kW each stack thus 6 times 3 = 18 kW total
- 6 wedges with 15" woofer and 1 1/2" horn for example Martin
- each with separate 500-700 watt amplifier (each wedge is a separate group)
- 8 x active DI
- 2 x Shure SM-58
- signal, speaker and power cabling with ground-leakage switches
- separate power for sound & light
3 x 6-bar with 6 500w 220v Aircrafts
6 x 6 bar with 6 500w 110/220v PAR-64 narrow
3 x 6 bar with 6 500w 110/200v PAR-64 medium
2 x Strobe
Lee (and Rosco) Filters
floor-stands, stands, 12 meter trus and mounting material.
24 channel DimmerSystem with a capacity for each channel of 2000 Watt
1 suitable 24 channel programmable light desk.
There should be enough power available that all the Lights can be turned on 100% at the same time. (36 kW = 3 x 55 A)
width: width of the hall or a little less, depth: approx. 7 -
8 meters, heigth of stage: approx. 1.20 meters
- Note: Stage has to be very stable because of criticaly adjusted sensors
- Black back curtain covering the width of the stage and the heigth of the hall