The Sensorband wants to perform in such a way that the sound in the hall is reproduced on a powerfull stereo P.A. speaker system. For monitoring each of the three musicians has his own mono monitorsystem (preferably both the 2 stacks and the 3 monitor groups should be controlled from one mixingdesk).
- at least 16 channels with 4 band parametric E.Q.
- 3 pre-fader aux-sends (to be used as monitor sends) and 1 or more post-fader aux-sends (to be used as effect-sends)
- 2 individual main outputs (to be used as outputs for the stacks)
- insert possibility on all channels, main-outputs and aux-sends
- 4 times stereo compressor, prefarably Behringer or DBX
- 1 Lexicon PCM-70 or PCM-80 or Yamaha SPX-900
- 5 times 31-band graphic E.Q. preferably Apex or Klark Teknik (one for each stack and one for each monitor)
- Stereo PA. system
- 3 way active or 2 way active with third one passive
- preferably EAW, Martin Audio or Meyer Sound
- preferably Crest Audio, Amcron or Carver amplifiers
- 1.5 kW each stack thus 2 times 1.5 = 3 kW total
- 3 or 6 wedges with 15" woofer and 1 1/2" horn for example Martin
- each with separate 500-700 watt amplifier (each wedge is a separate group)
- 8 times active DI
- 2 times Shure SM-58
- signal, speaker and power cabling with ground-leakage switches
- separate power for sound & light
4 times 6 bar with 6 500w 110/200v PAR-64 medium
2 times Strobe
Lee (and Rosco) Filters
floor-stands, stands, mounting material.
12 or 24 channel Dimmer System with a capacity for each channel of 2000 Watt
1 suitable 12 or 24 channel programmable light desk.
There should be enough power available that all the Lights can be turned on 100% at the same time.
width: 5 meters, depth: 4 meters, heigth : approx. 1 meter
- Note: Stage has to be very stable because of criticaly adjusted sensors